Tuesday, January 31, 2017

TOOLS!

It's rehab time!  

I love working with tools, there is just something so satisfying about it.  I am going to give these cabinets a face lift.  I am using a product by Benjamin Moore called advance, it has amazing self leveling properties and they are coming along nicely in Rockport Gray.  One problem I did encounter was when filling in existing holes with putty, I needed to sand off as much as possible because I discovered the putty will show through on the final product.

A Work In Progress
 So I'm stuck at home today, the snow is rolling in and my shoulder blade is cramping up.  :(   I have a day off from watching the little one today and I have 3 more projects to tackle on the rehab before flooring goes in and getting it on the market.  It looks like Mother Nature won this round... Back at it tomorrow. 

Be Positive,
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment